Saturday, June 28, 2008

Contact Information in India

Would you like to contact us in India? I'm copying most of this from Ryan's blog:

--SKYPE
(You can find me for sure using my log-in name of sarahwilson65, Ryan's is goldilaux8, and Erin's is erinkfletcher)
If you don't already know, SKYPE is a phone service through the internet. It is absolutely free to chat using SKYPE as long as the person on the other end is using it as well.
--Try to call me on Ryan's computer -+13035861808. This will ring to her computer, no matter where we are. And you can leave a message!
--Email me: sarahwilson65@gmail.com
--Leave lots of messages on this blog!
--Good ol' snail mail. The address of the new clinic in Delhi is...
Nu Tech Mediworld
Nursing Home+
H-8, Green Park Extension
New Delhi – 110016

No comments: