Monday, December 17, 2007

and so it begins...

today i broke down and bought a small french phrasebook. i still have no interest in learning french (though it might happen subconsciously without my consent) but i figure i'd better be able to ask where the bathroom is if i really need to go.

of course, with my lovely german accent, my french pronounciation as of yet has left a bit to be desired. i believe a comment was made that i sounded like i was throwing up while i was actually counting to ten in french.

i also cleaned out my car today, which is actually quite a big deal because i hadn't really even unpacked my car since i returned to denver from shambhala in september - i had mono for like seven years, and i don't really have an excuse for the last few weeks.

the countdown begins...

No comments: