Tuesday, July 29, 2008

as promised, photos of my apartment

my bedroom, with an air conditioner (!) and my beautiful new quilt I bought at Fabindia. (Don't tell Clemens or my mother, please.)

the living room, with a real TV and dvd player - I haven't used them yet, but I'm looking forward to the Olympics

the terrace, with lots of nice green plants like okra and eggplant



the bathroom, with one of the most interesting placements of an electrical socket I've ever seen - actually IN the shower. How can that be safe?


I don't think this map turned out at all, but it gives you some sort of idea where everything is in South Delhi. To give you an idea, it costs me around $1.25 to get to the Green Park Hospital from Visant Vihar. It costs Erin around $1.00. It costs us about $.75 every time we go to the Siri Fort Sports Complex to work out/swim. Not bad.

2 comments:

Emily said...

ha won't mom know when she sees your blog? but it all looks great!

Kanako said...

Love your apartment, it looks so big! Is there a sarah flair to it yet!? How was popcorn last night! YUM