Wednesday, July 23, 2008

she's training for the big fight...

And we're back at Green Park hospital with internet access. Phew.

I'm sure you'll read Ry's blog, but just to report she's doing fine, though disgruntled that she is unable to shower for another 24 hours - five minutes after we got back she was washing her hair in the sink.

Ryan's catheter coming out of her back today was pretty much the grossest thing I've seen in quite a while. I won't frighten you with the details, but let's just say it's going to be some time before I'm able to eat Angel Hair pasta again...

On a more pleasant note, here is another video that Erin made of clips from Ryan's physio. This video should be helpful for my little sister, who has agreed to take on the responsibility of being Ryan's primary physiotherapist when she gets back to Colorado (since her primary physiotherapist (Vendena) will be remaining in India and her secondary physiotherapist (me) will be returning to France). So, Emily, and everyone else, enjoy our new favorite Indian song and take notes...it's time for physio!


1 comment:

Emily said...

I watched it and I love seeing it all! But i'll have to watch it a few more times so I can do the exercises right. It's so cool to see it all happening! Keep posting more videos and pictures!