Monday, August 11, 2008

spendo in vasant vihar

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Things seem to be happening too quickly to record them accurately.

On Saturday night, we had a spendo at my apartment in vasant vihar. I had invited the ladies over to watch the Olympics on my fabulous TV and couches - of course, without first checking to see if my apartment had cable (I swear the woman whose house this is said something about cable) but unfortunately there was not. So instead we tried to watch a Bollywood film on the DVD player instead, but because we bought it on the street for 69 Rupees, only about 69% actually worked.

So, without much to do but lots of energy to expend, we decided to do some masks. Doing face masks is one of my most favorite pastimes, and I am glad that I always encounter other people to enjoy them with me.

For the record, Kanako and I are wearing a Himalaya Herbals Almond and Cucumber peel-off mask (it's a mask, I promise we're not just that sweaty) and Erin and Ryan are sporting the Oriflame Tomato Clay mask. After a photo shoot and about 30 minutes of giggling, our skin was as soft as a baby's butt.


No comments: